Almost all of us trust the policy of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India. That’s why most people invest in LIC.
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) makes a policy keeping in mind all categories of people, which includes everyone from adults to children. Today we will tell you about the policy of LIC by which you can secure the future of yourself and children.
LIC has a policy that you do not have to worry about your children’s future after taking it. Give information that the name of this policy is New Children’s Money Back Plan, through which you can take a good plan for children by applying ₹ 10,000.
LIC: New Children’s Money Back Plan
LIC’s New Children’s Money Back Plan is a Non-linked, Participating, Individual, Life Assurance money back plan. Also, risk cover is provided on the life of the child during this policy period.
After taking this policy of LIC you do not need to worry about the future of your children. The name of this policy is New Children’s Money Back Plan, through which you can take a good plan for children by applying ₹ 10,000.
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured : ₹ 100,000
- Maximum Basic Sum Assured : No Limit
- Minimum Age: 0 years
- Maximum Age: 12 years
- Maturity Age: 25 years
Documents required for LIC New Children’s Money Back Plan
- Ration card or light bill for Address proof / Aadhar card / PAN card.
- Medical documents
- The insured has to fill the application form, his parents can also fill the proposal form.
- If the age of the child is less or if the face amount of the policy is more than for this, you can also take a medical test.